Thursday 15 November 2012

Party favours

More party favours for this weekend.  These are meant to be 'I's for ice-cream', a subtle reference to the theme of the party that will surely sail over the heads of all the seven year old guests, and possibly the adults too, but you and I know that's what they are.


Did you spot the Hungry Caterpillar?  Just in case you missed him, here he is inching his way out of the basket:

We love that story in this house.  I had plans to set up a Hungry Caterpillar party for one of my children's birthdays, but it never eventuated.  Still, you don't really need to wait for a birthday to celebrate life so maybe I will surprise my family one day and call it a Just Because party instead just so I can trot out my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to comment. Except for spam, not loving that. I no longer allow comments from anonymous users for that reason.