Saturday 24 November 2012

Número dix

This was a very repetitive pattern, so it was quite nice to work on a square that did not require too much concentration.  The block gets turned over at the end of each row so every alternate row I was working on the reverse side.  It is great to be learning all these new techniques.

I also learned how to insert the hook in the front loop and back loop of a stitch to achieve a raised pattern.  Unbeknownst to me at the time, I did that stitch accidentally way back on block 4.


Degree of difficulty: Easy
Time taken: 2 hours
Result: This block looks knitted (disclaimer: I know nothing at all about knitting).

2 comments:

  1. I love the basket weave effect.....very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had a little peek at your blog, I'll come back for another look and see how your crochet journey is getting on.

      Delete

I love that you take the time to comment. Except for spam, not loving that. I no longer allow comments from anonymous users for that reason.